[HOT] OSM Galaxy Working Group Meetings

Ramya Ragupathy ramya.ragupathy at hotosm.org
Mon Aug 16 15:22:35 UTC 2021

Hi Everyone!

Last week we had a meeting to talk about our recently launched OSM Galaxy
project -

focusing on better data sourcing and availability for OSM user groups.

In case you missed this meeting, all the resources  and links related to
the OSM Galaxy project, including slide deck and API access, among others
are available at:
*https://galaxy.hotosm.org/ <https://galaxy.hotosm.org/>*

The recording of the OSM Galaxy overview session
<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Un-D_TWhZp7JsZIZGjuP59t8ZGPIvWFg?usp=sharing>
is also uploaded online.

*Working Group*

We have created a Working Group (WG) for deep dive sessions and
collaboration with the community. If you wish to take part, kindly fill out
the form with your name, email address and how you would like to
contribute: *bit.ly/galaxy-contribution
<http://bit.ly/galaxy-contribution>.*

We will have our first Working Group meeting on *17th August, 16:00 UTC*
and a repeat of the same on *18th August 9:00 UTC* to have a convenient
slot for the eastern part of the world.

We will use Jitsi platform for both the sessions:
https://meet.jit.si/HOTOSMGalaxyWG

Going forward we will meet on a monthly basis - *every 3rd Tuesday (3rd
Wednesday for Eastern countries)* of the month.

There is also a public channel #osm-galaxy in the HOTOSM Slack Workspace
<http://slack.hotosm.org> to capture Galaxy discussion. Thanks for your
consistent support and we hope to see you at the Galaxy WG meetings!

--

*Ramya Ragupathy *(She/Her)
Developer | Module Owner
ramya.ragupathy at hotosm.org