[HOT] The evolution of humanitarian mapping within the OpenStreetMap community

nicolas chavent nicolas.chavent at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 12:32:04 UTC 2021

Hello all,

Thanks Benjamin for sharing this article and the wealth of
resources/thinking that goes with it. I'll pass it to the hot-francophone
mailing list so that it also reaches (with some help of Deepl-like tools)
mappers active in these territories.

Excellent day to you and all,
Be well and stay safe,
Best, Nicolas