[HOT] HOT Tech announcement | February 18th

wille wille.yyz at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 11:28:39 UTC 2021

Hello Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team community, here are the updates from
the HOT Tech team.

*Tasking Manager 4.3.1 released*

This new release reduces the time required to load Tasking Manager on the
browser. We have also pushed some updates to the organisation statistics
page, with additional information about the tier levels and a better
performance on the page. On the task selection page, now we added the
option to order tasks by least recently updated date. This feature will be
useful to find the tasks that are awaiting validation since a longer time.
Check out the full release notes
<https://github.com/hotosm/tasking-manager/releases/tag/v4.3.1> for more
information.

*TM Statistics*

Recently we surpassed the mark of 100 million buildings mapped on TM
projects, and now we are very close to reach the 300,000 registered users
milestone! Last year we had 90 thousand new users and in 2021 we already
acquired 10k. This is an achievement for the entire HOT community, so thank
you for your contributions!

--
Wille Marcel
Module Owner at Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team