[HOT] [OSM-talk] Potlatch 3 for desktop

Pat Tressel ptressel at myuw.net
Sat Jan 2 10:24:47 UTC 2021

Philippe --
The original query was about using JOSM on a work *laptop*.

JOSM is designed for a large screen aperture, not a phone, and for detailed
work, and maybe for hours at a session.  Trying to fit it on a phone would
be problematic.  It also uses mouse operations that are either not
available on a touch-only platform or are difficult / annoying to access.

For Android mapping, there is already Vespucci.
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Vespucci

-- Pat

Note:  I am apparently not subscribed to the osm-talk list, so my posts
will only go to the HOT list and individual recipients.  If folks replying
will quote the post, that will be less confusing for anyone reading this on
osm-talk.