[HOT] [OSM-talk] Potlatch 3 for desktop

Pat Tressel ptressel at myuw.net
Sat Jan 2 11:24:27 UTC 2021

Phones and tablets are typically touch-only.  They do not support mouse
operations like right-click.  JOSM is very dependent on mouse operations.

Windows 10 does not need APK support to run JOSM.  I run JOSM under Windows
10 just fine without it.

The conversation has drifted off the original purpose.  It got derailed by
the confusion over "flash".  Can we come back to the original request for a
way to run JOSM on a laptop when one does not have install permission?  It
seems to me that Jiri's recommendation is a good one.  Has anyone tried the
setup that Jiri links to?  More precisely, has anyone tried it on a system
on which they do not have administrator privileges?  What about on
operating systems other than Windows?

-- Pat