[HOT] Fwd: Request for comments: Community Working Group ToR

Arnalie Vicario afsvicario at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 03:06:58 UTC 2021

Hello/kumusta and happy New Year!

We would like to follow up on your comments for the Community WG's Terms of
Reference (ToR)
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fWqCU96heSCHn6-jc2g7BoIPJKGu8Yjszu4pmY4tbNw/edit>
.

We'll arrange small group discussion sessions (2 timeblocks) to
discuss/review the comments. Pete and I have volunteered to facilitate.

Please reply to this email if you're interested to join! Target schedule is
this week/next week.

Thanks!

bumabati (regards),
Arnalie