[HOT] Fwd: from Allan Mustard regarding the OSMF survey

Heather Leson heatherleson at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 19:34:46 UTC 2021

Dears

You are our wider network of OSM - I would very much encourage you to
participate in this global OSM survey

What I appreciate is all the links included so that you can get background
details on the questions.

HOT is part of OSM - I hope that you can share your viewpoints. And, please
share widely.

Thank you

heather

Heather Leson