[HOT] Trunks in Highway Tag Africa

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Mon Jan 25 17:38:39 UTC 2021

Hi Rafael,

The best yes would be that we add a note adding exception for major road networks such as the Inter-African highway project sponsored by UN, Inter-African Bank and other regional partners. See https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Trans-African_Highwaythat describes the OSM relations to describe this network.

Some infos also in  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans-African_Highway_network, where it says that  this is an infrastructure program across Africa and there are not necessarily signs on the roads.

Pierre