[HOT] Trunks in Highway Tag Africa

David Garcia mapmakerdavid at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 22:37:28 UTC 2021

Kamusta and kia ora everyone. Thanks for the discussion. I am not from
there and lack experience working in the many sovereign spaces of the
continent, so apologies that I could not contribute meaningfully to this.

It would be proper and great to have our colleagues from Africa in this
conversation.

Salamat,
*David*

For the Ocean and its Peoples,