[HOT] Project 11385

Ralf Bernhardt raabee at gmx.de
Sun Feb 20 13:51:43 UTC 2022

getting interested by the blog post and subsequent discussion here, I
decided to monitor ongoing developments in this area. I wrote some
comments on changesets to make participants aware that alternative
imagery to the given project imagery should also be used - no response.
I also tried to correct some buildings and the road layout west of the
airport. Now mostly ruined again by project 12111. Also interesting to
see the discussion about changset 116808167.
Guess what? After mapping and validation this area with project 12120
again, the crap is still there. How is something like this possible?