<html><body><div style="color:#000; background-color:#fff; font-family:HelveticaNeue-Light, Helvetica Neue Light, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;font-size:10pt"><div style="" class=""><br style="" class=""></div><div class="" style=""><span class="" style="">Hi Tom</span></div><div class="" style="color:rgb(0, 0, 0);font-size:13.3333px;font-family:HelveticaNeue-Light, Helvetica Neue Light, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;background-color:transparent;font-style:normal;"><br class="" style="" clear="none"><span class="" style=""></span></div><div class="" style="color:rgb(0, 0, 0);font-size:13.3333px;font-family:HelveticaNeue-Light, Helvetica Neue Light, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;background-color:transparent;font-style:normal;"><span class="" style="">One
 possible solution. The problem might be related to the new localhost 
certificate acceptance message. Since I was not sure what this was, I 
did refuse it.  I had
 problems yesterday using an imagery hyperlink from the Task Manager. I 
could not obtain the tiles from the imagery.</span></div><div class="" style="color:rgb(0, 0, 0);font-size:13.3333px;font-family:HelveticaNeue-Light, Helvetica Neue Light, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;background-color:transparent;font-style:normal;"><span class="" style="">http://127.0.0.1:8111/imagery?title=Ebola%20Outbreak,%20Daru,%20Sierra%20Leone%20and%20nearby%20area&type=tms&url=tms[19]:http://{switch:a,b,c}.tiles.mapbox.com/v3/mulloverit.daru-manowa/{zoom}/{x}/{y}.png<br class="" style="" clear="none"></span></div><div class="" style="color:rgb(0, 0, 0);font-size:13.3333px;font-family:HelveticaNeue-Light, Helvetica Neue Light, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;background-color:transparent;font-style:normal;"><br class="" style="" clear="none"><span class="" style=""></span></div><div class="" style="color:rgb(0, 0, 0);font-size:13.3333px;font-family:HelveticaNeue-Light, Helvetica
 Neue Light, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;background-color:transparent;font-style:normal;"><span class="" style="">This uses the remote plugin in JOSM. This morning, I accepted the certificate and had no problem. <br class="" style="" clear="none"></span></div><div class="" style="color:rgb(0, 0, 0);font-size:13.3333px;font-family:HelveticaNeue-Light, Helvetica Neue Light, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;background-color:transparent;font-style:normal;"><br class="" style="" clear="none"><span class="" style=""></span></div><span class="" style="">So it migth worth testing if accepting the certificate fix the problem.</span><div style="" class=""> </div><div style="" class=""><span class="" style="font-style:italic;color:rgb(0, 0, 191);font-weight:bold;">Pierre <br style="" class=""></span><br style="" class=""></div>  <div class="" style="font-family: HelveticaNeue-Light, Helvetica Neue
 Light, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt;"> <div class="" style="font-family: HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;"> <div style="" class="" dir="ltr"> <hr style="" class="" size="1">  <font style="" class="" face="Arial" size="2"> <b style="" class=""><span class="" style="font-weight:bold;">De :</span></b> Tom Taylor <tom.taylor.stds@gmail.com><br style="" class=""> <b style="" class=""><span class="" style="font-weight: bold;">À :</span></b> Dražen Odobašić <dodobas@geoinfo.geof.hr>; hot@openstreetmap.org <br style="" class=""> <b style="" class=""><span class="" style="font-weight: bold;">Envoyé le :</span></b> Mardi 8 juillet 2014 11h48<br style="" class=""> <b style="" class=""><span class="" style="font-weight: bold;">Objet :</span></b> Re: [HOT] HOT Tech WG Meeting X+13<br style="" class=""> </font> </div> <div
 style="" class=""><br style="" class="">I ran into an interesting issue yesterday while working on Job 578. <br style="" class="" clear="none">Remote control isn't working for the initial task setup even though I've <br style="" class="" clear="none">enabled it in JOSM. It just occurred to me that the problem may be <br style="" class="" clear="none">NoScript. Anyway, as a result, I've been using the .osm file to <br style="" class="" clear="none">establish the task block boundaries. The problem is that the version <br style="" class="" clear="none">attribute at the head of the .osm file is 0.5, and JOSM says it doesn't <br style="" class="" clear="none">support that version. I have to download the file, manually edit it to <br style="" class="" clear="none">change the 0.5 to 0.6, then everything works from there.<br style="" class="" clear="none"><br style="" class="" clear="none">I have the latest stable version of JOSM, which I launch as a separate
 <br style="" class="" clear="none">program rather than using the .jnlp version.<br style="" class="" clear="none"><br style="" class="" clear="none">Tom Taylor<div style="" class="" id="yqtfd04002"><br style="" class="" clear="none"><br style="" class="" clear="none">_______________________________________________<br style="" class="" clear="none">HOT mailing list<br style="" class="" clear="none"><a style="" class="" shape="rect" ymailto="mailto:HOT@openstreetmap.org" href="mailto:HOT@openstreetmap.org">HOT@openstreetmap.org</a><br style="" class="" clear="none"><a style="" class="" shape="rect" href="https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/hot" target="_blank">https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/hot</a><br style="" class="" clear="none"></div><br style="" class=""><br style="" class=""></div> </div> </div>  </div></body></html>