[Imports-us] TIGER replacement

Richard Welty rwelty at averillpark.net
Tue Apr 23 01:00:32 UTC 2013

i know that there are relations for the Interstate, US and some of the
NY routes through the county. likely those will be most of the roads that
have been edited at all, although i have done a little work in the villages
of Middleburgh and Scoharie.

it's a lightly populated county, doesn't have a whole lot of roads. you
could
treat each of the villages as a neighborhood and then deal with the town
roads in between.

richard