[Imports-us] Update on TIGER realignment import

Toby Murray toby.murray at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 00:06:11 UTC 2013

Well here is a screen shot of a random neighborhood in my county. There is
Bing at the bottom, existing mapnik rendering transparently on top of it
and then the .osc data on top of that. Obviously the update is a *lot*
better.
http://snag.gy/PdjsJ.jpg

There are a few ways that don't seem to be visually different but have more
nodes in them now. Of course there aren't a lot of changes in this county
since I've touched most of the roads here so I'll have to check some
western Kansas counties to do some more checking :)

Toby