[Imports-us] Update on TIGER realignment import

Eric Fischer enf at pobox.com
Tue Aug 6 05:47:54 UTC 2013

By the way, the reason way 8824221 isn't relocated is that
node 63427987 can't be moved because it is connected to
node 63427990, which can't be moved because it is connected to
node 63752642, which is part of TLID 76026066 (in way 8824375),
which was both moved and renumbered in the TIGER revision, so we don't know
anything about where it is supposed to be.
This is unfortunate, but I think it's the appropriate conservative choice
to make.

The bug is that it didn't also keep node 63427986 from being moved. It let
it through because it had a new location on one side for connected node
63427985, and the other connected node 63427987 is within 25 feet of the
location of a TIGER 2010 intersection, even though it's the wrong
intersection.

I'll add an explicit check for crossed roads to keep this from happening
again. Thanks again for finding and reporting it.

Eric