[Imports-us] Automated Edit Proposal, remove area=yes, and fix broken source tag in US Massachusetts

Serge Wroclawski emacsen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 00:05:22 UTC 2013

Hi Jason,

Won't MA be getting address data soon (in the next 6 months)?

If so, I think that would be a great time to make those changes, when
adding address data.

But right now, I think the superfluous tags don't hurt anything, even
if they're annoying.

This is generally in line with the issues we had with TIGER tags, and
why we still haven't just gone ahead and removed all of the tags we
dislike, opting instead to wait until a change is made to them.

- Serge