[Imports-us] Florida Water Import

Brian May bmay at mapwise.com
Tue Aug 13 04:02:32 UTC 2013

Hi All,

After sitting on the project for a month, I finally updated the project
wiki page [1] and posted some .OSC files for everyone to check out. The
files are from 7/8/2013. The water areas are selected from landcover
data mapped by Florida's five Water Management District's. This version
is from one of the districts - the SWFWMD - which covers west central
Florida. I will re-run the process against a daily OSM snapshot when
ready for final .osc creation and upload. Please review and let me know
what you think. And a shout out to Jason Remillard for help with this.

Brian

[1] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Florida_Land_Cover_Import