[Imports-us] USFWS NWR for Oregon

Brian H Wilson brian at wildsong.biz
Mon Aug 26 15:42:36 UTC 2013

Went cycling on Saturday and when I got home discovered only two of the
roughly 20+ US Fish and Wildlife Service National Wildlife Refuges in
Oregon are in OSM.

I don't want to take on the entire US. I just want to do Oregon. Got
polygons from US government so they are public domain. I have selected
the subset I want to import and loaded it into JOSM.

I created a page based on US National Parks to propose how to tag.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/US_Fish_and_Wildlife_Service_Data

I presume I should manage this as a one-time import even though it is
small enough to do in a day or two.

Input?

Brian