[Imports-us] USFWS NWR for Oregon

Jason Remillard remillard.jason at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 00:13:22 UTC 2013

Hi Brain,

- Do you have the OSM file for us to look at? Make sure it is not
over-noded, JOSM validator is happy, etc.

- Some of the USFWS NWR are not open to the public for hunting,
hiking, etc. For example,

http://www.fws.gov/refuges/profiles/index.cfm?id=53516

Which is a NWR, that also contains unexploded ordnance. If you have
any of those in Oregon, you probably want to put an access tag on it.

- I am sure other NWR areas have been mapped. Do they using the same tagging?

Thanks
Jason