[Imports-us] NPS/GRSM Import: OSM file for review/comment

Bryce Nesbitt bryce2 at obviously.com
Tue Aug 27 06:47:19 UTC 2013

Long and repetitive road names:

Elkmont Campground Road A

Elkmont Campground Road G
Cades Cove Campgruond Segment H

Perhaps the long name could go into official_name, with the name= left
blank?

For:

amenity=toilets

Do you know if it is toilets:disposal=pitlatrine?

Some duplicate Peaks are present:

Chinquapin Knob

Is that a cemetary or a grave yard?

landuse=cemetery

Odd tagging

Cades Cove Campground and Shelter
Toilets at the corners of their buildings.

The only systemic issue I see is the placement of amenity information on
building nodes, rather than on the way.
That and excessive points on some ways...