[Imports-us] NPS/GRSM Import: OSM file for review/comment

Thomas Colson thomas_colson at nps.gov
Wed Aug 28 11:12:14 UTC 2013

Bryce, I'm referring to the OSM file located at
https://irma.nps.gov/App/Reference/Profile/2202706, which hasn't been
uploaded to the OSM server. I'm looking at the location you specified in
that file, and cannot detect any building corner nodes that are tagged as
toilets. Perhaps I am still missing something?