[Imports-us] Union County Georgia Building Footprints

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Tue Dec 3 01:22:51 UTC 2013

Awesome - if I was handier with the google there's been a long running
argument on whether a GIS consists of the data or the software. Well -
actually - this is an old article ->
http://www.directionsmag.com/articles/sierra-club-vs-orange-county-pra-lawsuit-update-december-10-2011/219926

So - could they GPL the data and get away with that - is GPL compatible
with ODBL? I assume MIT is.....

Randy

Randal Hale, GISP
North River Geographic Systems, Inc