[Imports-us] People ignoring NYC import pause, tasks done outstripping validation

Serge Wroclawski emacsen at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 12:23:56 UTC 2013

Thanks for bringing this up Paul, it's mainly slipped my attention.

It's actually more bizarre than that- the importers who appear to be
ignoring the pause are MapBox employees.

I am way behind on the backlog of validation tasks because I've been gone
for a week working on code for the OSM website, and while I've been back,
home stuff has taken over.

I'll be working on the backlog, but we need to address the current
situation.

- Serge