[Imports-us] Union County Original Data and OSM files

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Mon Dec 9 02:11:58 UTC 2013

I'll toss the translation file up on the page. I'll also put the last
shapefile where I started cleaning everything up on there also - didn't
think about that but it would make sense.

I shouldn't have tried adding address info to the sheds - didn't even
think about it.

I'll add those to my notes and start checking them off as I get those
completed.

Thanks much - this is making for a good check list.

Randy

--
Randal Hale, GISP
423.653.3611 rjhale at northrivergeographic.com