[Imports-us] Baltimore County Hydrology

Serge Wroclawski emacsen at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 13:16:56 UTC 2013

Sounds great.

Of course the devil's in the details, so it'd be good to see the data and
the conversion process you're looking at- and how many features we'd be
talking about.

I suggest that you go through the guidelines, post the results here, and
then once you get some feedback, open to the other imports list for final
approval.

- Serge