[Imports-us] Welcome and Next Steps

Jason Remillard remillard.jason at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 03:21:17 GMT 2013

Hi Serge,

+1 for this comment. Building imports are pretty easy, water somewhat
difficult, address imports are hard, updating existing roads even
harder. Regardless of the source of the data, each import type has its
own specific issues. For example, I am finding that schools are often
tagged with amenity=school only, without the building tag. Anybody
that is doing building imports, will need to look out for this....

Thanks,
Jason