[Imports-us] import maintenance

Richard Welty rwelty at averillpark.net
Fri Jan 11 15:42:31 GMT 2013

On 1/11/13 9:37 AM, Serge Wroclawski wrote:

> Do you have any specific datasets or issues in mind?
address data sets will tend to go out of date, mostly as new addresses
are added.
the county gis departments will know all about these addresses. if we
are establishing
relationships with them, we should try to arrange to get a change feed.

i know from the visit of the Census folks to the first SOTM US that they
wished they
could get a change feed from us. i suspect that a mutual aid arrangement
is probably
quite feasible now that we have better change tools (like changemonger)
coming along.

i agree with Paul about address data, i think this is where we can
easily work things
out.

richard