[Imports-us] Tracking imports

Thomas Colson thomas_colson at nps.gov
Thu Jul 11 14:53:06 UTC 2013

Just a thought, Bugzilla would be PERFECT for a ticket-tracking solution,
and could be applied to a broader spectrum of OSM-related technical issues,
not just imports. I'd be game for setting this up if web server is made
available. Install takes a really small footprint, need Active Perl, MYSQL.
There's a couple of Bugzilla Wikipedia plugins that are outside of my
capabilities.

We're using it to track similar metrics, can't live without it now.