[Imports-us] Palo Alto, CA Building Outlines import

Brian May bmay at mapwise.com
Mon Jul 22 16:06:13 UTC 2013

John,

Couldn't you use the "Location Data" data set for address points? It has
lat and long columns. Seems straightforward - looks like you can export
the google fusion table to CSV and go from there, i.e. conflate to
building outlines, etc.

https://googledrive.com/host/0B5Urq1jZb1MYWWY4cnVaejNDLTg/paloalto/opengisdata
https://www.google.com/fusiontables/DataSource?docid=1PK6kjLa7O0OHI9iqK2A2u6NTo8Bb4E4t6FXr8lo#rows:id=1

They have business names, apartment names, etc, too.

Brian