[Imports-us] USNPS, Great Smoky Mountains Bulk Import In Progress

Serge Wroclawski emacsen at gmail.com
Mon May 20 13:10:29 UTC 2013

Thomas,

Thanks for this. From the email, I see the wiki page:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Great_Smoky_Mountains_National_Park

I will need to go through it later this morning, but it looks
complete, which is great.

I'm sorry if my mail came out badly, like I said, I'm a bit
overwhelmed with the imports, and that has nothing to do with you.

I'm going to announce that I won't be at the meeting tonight (it
interferes with a work event), so we can either have a meeting w/o me,
or move the meeting.

I think the import looks like it might be useful, but I have a bunch
of practical questions, as well as some tagging questions.

I see a link to the original data, and I see several chagesets. This
is good, but do you have the script you're using to generate the osm
data?

There are several folks here on this list (Paul and Jason in
particular) which have expertise in these kinds of uploads (I do too,
but I bow to their work).

- Serge