[Imports-us] Florida Water from Land Cover Import

Jason Remillard remillard.jason at gmail.com
Fri May 31 20:44:54 UTC 2013

Hi,

- I agree with Serge, in that you should try to keep it as three
separate projects. Lakes/Ponds are the easiest to start with.
- The minimum tags would be natural=water, water=* tags, and the name
tag. You will need a plan for the name tag.
- You should try to automate as much as possible. However, its
probably not possible to automate 100% of it. You can certainly
automate much of the prep work. I have been fiddling with some scripts
for lakes/ponds in MA,  I might be able to help.

Thanks
Jason.