[Imports-us] OSM US Import Document Draft

Carol Kraemer cakraemer at northrivergeographic.com
Mon Nov 4 00:40:31 UTC 2013

Serge et al,

Thank you for what you, Martijn and others are doing to create this message
to import contributors! I would like to share my changes and comments, but
thought having a place for viewing/contributing edits might be in order to
cut down on having to piecemeal various email responses together. I hope
you all won't mind that I placed an editable version of the doc along with
a public view-able version of both the edits and the original within Google
Docs.

In order to edit or view/add comments, you must be a member of this *Google
Group: [OSM Import Docs Editors]*(
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/osm-import-docs-editors). Just
request access and I'll add you to the group!

If you only want to view the document edits as they are being made, you can
view the published version of [Message to Importers - SWroclawski](
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HR8yJPaiUrMn65XC-BW5Nz6-Kr8DADZqWLAMP6fH3Y0/pub
)

If you like, I would be happy to add Martijn's version in the same way.

Thank you again,
-Carol

Carol Kraemer
North River Geographic Systems, Inc