[Imports-us] OSM US Import Document Draft

Carol Kraemer cakraemer at northrivergeographic.com
Mon Nov 4 13:01:28 UTC 2013

Serge,

I did provided a rewrite of a portion of message which I tried to separate
best I could given that I had comments about some of what was being said. I
did not simply offer commentary.

In an earlier response, you mentioned

> If we keep everything on the list, we keep not only the text, but the
discussion, which is
> even more important.

I feel like I am opening up a discussion with my comments and really need
them addressed before I can provide more assistance with the document. If
you think my discussion needs to be addressed in a different thread apart
from this one, please do so, but I don't think they should be simply
dismissed. So far I have made every attempt to conform to your requirements
for communication and I still can't seem to get more information.

-Carol

Carol Kraemer
North River Geographic Systems, Inc
http://www.northrivergeographic.com