[Imports-us] OSM US Import Committee

Carol Kraemer cakraemer at northrivergeographic.com
Mon Nov 4 20:28:44 UTC 2013

Serge,

You have completely missed nearly every point I have tried to present here.
And we have met before at the first SotM in Atlanta.

As for the feedback, you received quite a bit of feedback on the very
document that you are trying to focus on. I rewrote a portion of it and
Mele edited it as well. Randy and I provided comments to help with the
discussion that you also said was important to this process. I even
suggested taking my comments to another thread if it was not in the
appropriate place for that discussion.

-Carol

Carol Kraemer
North River Geographic Systems, Inc