[Imports-us] OSM US Import Document Draft

Brian H Wilson brian at wildsong.biz
Tue Nov 5 00:52:05 UTC 2013

> >I think this cannot be answered wholesale. It is for the OSM community
> >to reach out to others - GIS community or elsewhere

What is this "OSM community" you keep talking about?

The only people I know of locally (rural Oregon) who are more than
vaguely interested in OSM are GIS professionals. Most people here think
maps are paper things that come from AAA.

If you want OSM to succeed outside cities then you need to refine your
thinking and your tactics.

Brian