[Imports-us] OSM US Import Document Draft

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Tue Nov 5 03:17:43 UTC 2013

Sounds reasonable - I was just wondering if we (GIS People) are that
large of an anomaly. I don't think we are - but it seems that way at
times. Especially today.

If I make it to 4 I'm not stopping short of Armageddon.

I was reading your github page on imports - nicely done. It's bookmarked
for more reading.

Randy

Randal Hale, GISP
North River Geographic Systems, Inc