[Imports-us] Request from OSM US Import Committee

Darrell Fuhriman darrell at garnix.org
Tue Nov 12 18:09:47 UTC 2013

I'm not sure what's being asked for here. Something about wikis and templates, and wouldn't it be nice if it were better on mobile.

Perhaps you could be more clear about what you're asking for help with, and maybe provide examples so people can get a handle on the scale of what you're asking for.

Darrell