[Imports-us] Importing NOAA National Marine Sanctuaries

Ian Dees ian.dees at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 22:44:38 UTC 2013

Simply because there's other old and rotting data (county borders, Census
"places" boundaries, national park boundaries, etc.) in OSM doesn't mean
that we should add new data that will become old and rot.

Again, if you're interested in showing these boundaries on your company's
website (http://blueseed.co/faq/#map), I'm happy to help show how that can
happen. The boundaries will be more accurate and up to date (since they're
coming from a primary source) and they won't pollute the OSM dataset.