[Imports-us] Import address points for Kokomo, IN

Serge Wroclawski emacsen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 11:07:52 UTC 2014

Eric,

With projects like OpenAddresses, I don't personally see the value of
thousands of plain address points in OSM. If we had other data, such
as building data, which could be used to combine with, I think there's
a lot of value there, but plain address points, IMHO, are better
suited to OpenAddresses.

- Serge