[Imports-us] Using Tasking Manager

Clifford Snow clifford at snowandsnow.us
Sat Jan 4 22:38:26 UTC 2014

I'm trying to use tasks.openstreetmap.us to create tasks for the to be
proposed King County address import. This is actually just a continuation
of the original Seattle Address/Building Import from 2012/2013. We want to
use the HOT Tasking Manager this time as recommended Serge.  The community
is currently  reviewing the wiki page for this import. I expect to announce
it shortly on the import list.

The app crashes when creating the task. The error indicates a problem with
the geojson file. The steps used are:
1. Set the relation to 1153346 (King County relation)
2. Zoom level left at 12
3. Point to the geojson file,
https://www.dropbox.com/s/yvisi7ugeispzca/KingCounty.geojson

The geojson was created with QGIS using the required EPSG:90091. It
contains the county voting districts.

While the geojson has over 1500 polygons, tests using just 60 fail with the
same message.

Does anyone have a suggestion of what I'm doing wrong? I'm assuming it's
me, because that the only conclusion that makes sense to me!

--
Clifford

OpenStreetMap: Maps with a human touch