[Imports-us] County Road name expansion

Eric Jiang eric at doublemap.com
Wed Jun 11 20:38:48 UTC 2014

On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 4:31 PM, Richard Welty <rwelty at averillpark.net> wrote:
> i wouldn't consider this an error, but a natural consequence
> of conservatism in bot design.

This is approximately what I guessed, and makes sense.

> expansion bots are pretty hard to get right. the second bot was Serge W's
> and there was a lot of discussion and code review before he finally let it
> loose.

What about for this specific case? I'm thinking that something like
this would work for what I'm encountering:

/County Road ([NESW]) \d+ (North|East|South|West)/

But I haven't examined county roads in other parts of the country yet.
I'd appreciate any comments from more knowledgeable folks.

--
Eric Jiang, DoubleMap
Suite 300W | 748 E. Bates Street | Indianapolis, IN 46202