[Imports-us] County Road name expansion

Richard Welty rwelty at averillpark.net
Wed Jun 11 20:50:24 UTC 2014

On 6/11/14 4:38 PM, Eric Jiang wrote:
> What about for this specific case? I'm thinking that something like
> this would work for what I'm encountering: /County Road ([NESW]) \d+
> (North|East|South|West)/ But I haven't examined county roads in other
> parts of the country yet. I'd appreciate any comments from more
> knowledgeable folks.
well, you've come to the right place to discuss this. i think that
by running such a bot in a controlled manner over a restricted
area you can make something like this work. but make sure that
your code gets reviewed, and make sure you have a QC plan and
a fall back if something goes south.

richard

rwelty at averillpark.net
 OpenStreetMap - PostgreSQL - Linux