[Imports-us] New Orleans: importing buildings and addresses

Jason Remillard remillard.jason at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 11:59:20 UTC 2014

Hi Matt,

- It is not clear if including the ids is useful. You should consider
dropping them.
- Why only put the id on the buildings, but not the address nodes.
- Consider figuring out how to capture multiple addresses at the same
node location, rather than dropping them in favor of the primary
address.
- You might want to double check that you have captured all of the
abbreviations. It seems like this is always a problem.
- Have you down a JOSM verify in places where there are many touching
buildings? Again, this seems like it is always a problem/tricky issue.
- Do you have any addresses data to conflate with?

Thanks
Jason