[Imports-us] fleet manager maxspeed reports

Mike N niceman at att.net
Fri Oct 24 22:06:18 UTC 2014

On 10/24/2014 3:06 PM, Richard Weait wrote:
> Future:
> The fleet company currently has ~25k updates if we want them.  They
> will publish on a regular basis once we iron the bugs / process out.
> If we decide the data is helpful to us.

Thanks for setting this up as a MR challenge!  I think MR is better than
notes because the section of road in question can be identified.

 > http://dev.maproulette.org/#t=speedreports

   Is it correct that we will be working with dev* for this challenge?
I couldn't find the challenge listed on the main MR challenge list.

   Also, I tried selecting a large work area which I'm pretty sure had
some tasks that I saw by randomly looking, but it never picked up any of
the challenges.   Does the region select work?