[Imports-us] fleet manager maxspeed reports

Richard Weait richard at weait.com
Fri Oct 24 22:10:44 UTC 2014

On Fri, Oct 24, 2014 at 6:06 PM, Mike N <niceman at att.net> wrote:
> On 10/24/2014 3:06 PM, Richard Weait wrote:

>   Is it correct that we will be working with dev* for this challenge? I
> couldn't find the challenge listed on the main MR challenge list.

If we like it for data quality, etc, I intend to take it to the live
MR server.  Since we are still trying to decide if this import is
okay, I didn't want to put it where it could be found "accidentally"
and used without understanding the experimental context.  I've only
sent the link to imports@ and imports-us@

>   Also, I tried selecting a large work area which I'm pretty sure had some
> tasks that I saw by randomly looking, but it never picked up any of the
> challenges.   Does the region select work?

Hunh.  I was expecting the area selection to work.  I'll ask the MR devs.