[Imports-us] Uploading transit data points

Bryce Nesbitt bryce2 at obviously.com
Wed Aug 5 21:46:41 UTC 2015

A first question is the relation of this data to the Muni GTFS and NextBus
XML exports.
Next questions relate to maintenance and history: who surveyed this data,
and what database did they start with.
After that, questions come up about maintenance over time.

Showing a sample of the data would also help.