[Imports-us] York County, Va imports

Jonah Adkins jonahadkins at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 02:23:35 UTC 2015

ok. let's try this again. i've added 1 zip code of sample osm data that has
attributes mapped - a few of these zip codes ill have to split into smaller
chunks.

github -> https://github.com/jonahadkins/yorkcounty-OSM-imports
osm wiki ->
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/City_of_York_County_Buildings/Address_Import

Jason - to your other notes:
- i plan on doing conflation with existing features in JOSM
- feature validation will happen in JOSM
- I've updated the tagging to remove unused tags
- text casing has been addressed
- there were less than 100 addresses without streets from the entire
dataset - those have been nulled.

--
Thanks,

Jonah