[Imports-us] fleet manager speed reports

Harald Kliems kliems at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 20:52:17 UTC 2015

I have no clue how to implement this, but this seems like a great
opportunity for integration with Mapillary imagery. They don't (yet?) have
automatic speed limit sign detection, but the combination of your data and
their imagery for confirmation would make for a great maproulette challenge.

 Harald.