[Imports-us] Uploading transit data points

Scott Blanks scott.blanks at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 17:56:55 UTC 2015

Thank you Bryce and others for your feedback. So, it certainly seems
the data I'm in possession of shouldn't be uploaded to OSM in its
entirety. I'd therefore like to distill this conversation down to one
question. Can I add the points which are pertinentn to blind travelers
to data already living on the OSM network? I do think the rich detail
provided would be invaluable to blind pedestrians, so how can I get
these key points into a database?

Thanks all,
Scott