[Imports-us] Sitka, AK, USA buildings import

Joshua Houston joshuahouston at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 07:01:05 UTC 2016

Hi,

I recently finished editing and converting to .osm format my data I would
like to import for the Sitka, AK area. The project is now ready for review.

I first began this project with only building footprints, I've now followed
it through to add address data, elevation & height data, and data from the
existing OSM tags.

Here is the wikipedia page and I've also added it to the import catalogue.
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Sitka,_AK/Buildings_Import

If you notice anything I'm forgetting, or have any tips, I would appreciate
them.

Thank you!

Joshua Houston (Jfact0ry)