[Imports-us] OVRDC Sidewalk Import

Malcolm Meyer mmeyer at ovrdc.org
Tue Nov 15 16:43:42 UTC 2016

Please review our sidewalk import.

The web map showing the proposed imports with OSM as the basemap is available here<https://www.ovrdc.org/apps/osm-sidewalk-project.html#14/39.5340/-83.4460>. If you want you can leave feedback on that map or reply to this email.

We have not been able to get hoot up and running, so are looking at JOSM for the import, merging our shapefile with the OSM data. We are still getting familiar with JOSM, so this may take some time.

There are a few areas where the existing sidewalks overlap. We will use existing data instead of our own for these cases.

Helpful comments appreciated.

Also, what are the next steps before we should move forward with the import?

Thanks

Malcolm T Meyer
Transportation Planning Coordinator
Ohio Valley Regional Development Commission<http://www.ovrdc.org> | 73 Progress Dr. Waverly, OH 45690